Rotary Tri Lobe Blower
Economical and ideal for pneumatic conveying Blending and Fluidizing of powdered or granular materials and aeration of liquids. The flow capacities upto 85,000 M'/Hr and pressures upto 1.1kg/cm2. The blowers for high suction pressures are with mechanical seals and pressurized lubrication and other design change.
- Capacity upto 85000M3/Hr
- Pressure: Upto1.1barg
- VAC.-0.5 bar
High Suction Pressure Blowers
The blowers for high suction pressure (H) are mechanically designed for withstanding such pressure and are provided with special seals, forced / external lubrication (L) system, bearing oil temperature and vibration monitoring system.
Process Gas BlowersThe blowers are available in a wide range for handling different types of gases like Hydrogen, Hydrocarbon, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Sulphur Dioxide, H2S, Oxygen, Mixed gas, Coke Oven gas. Seal gas, Nitrogen, Helium etc.
- The gas blowers are of unique design with different material of construction ranging from Alloy Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Aluminum, Phosphorus, Bronze, Brass etc & with special sealing system.
- They have provision for water injection for cooling the suction gas and for removal of dust.
- The oil chambers are completely separated from the compression chambers through air space open to atmosphere.
- The compression chamber is sealed through gland pack or mechanical seal(M).
- Large capacity blowers are provided with integral inbuilt pulsation dampner at discharge.
- Steam injector or purging facility is also provided depending upon application.
C-2, Sector-3, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India